I'll read it
"I don't know what to write about" and "what if no one will read it?". These are the two most common reasons why people don't want to start a personal blog. I already addressed the first one, so let me tackle the second one in the easiest way possible: I'll read it. If you decide to start a blog in either English or Italian, I'll read it. I don't care about the topic. Start a blog, write something, send it to me, and I'll read it. And you'll have your first reader. If you add an RSS feed to your blog, I'll add you to my reading list, and I'll keep reading what you post. As soon as a bunch of you have blogs, I'll compile a list and make it available on this site. Hopefully, more people will read what you write. But I promise you that if you start writing, you'll have a reader.
Chris decided to join me so you have two readers already. If you want to become a reader let me know and I'll include a link to your post here.
- 21st of March: Ken's also up to be your first reader
- 24th of March addition: there's four of us! Fabian has decided to join the club. Who knows, maybe we'll reach double digit before the end of the year.
- 9th of April: A new reader has join the party
- 30th of April: Yaidel has joined the reading club
- 20th of May: Kimberly has joined the reading club
- 15th of June: Microbyte has joined the reading club
- 26th of June: Scott and Chad have joined the party
- 31st of July: Eric has joined the club
- 1st of August: Kunall is the new member of the reading club
The old list has been moved over to my "blogs" page. I have bigger plans for these lists I'm compiling and are related to my People and Blogs project